Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LebRondo Semifinals (Game 5)

I've been a Celtics fan for a few years now, and they just keep getting better. As a team, they impress me. They have multiple star players but can function and even win when one is missing. That shows strength and versatility. That's something I can't find in the teams they've been playing against. The Cavaliers fall apart when LeBron doesn't show them how to play. Then there's the Heat...we know D. Wade is the Heat. The Celtics may lose focus at times, but when they stay focused and don't get too comfortable, they are the b0mb! And I will say I've been a fan of Rondo from the start (even when he played a lil dirty, lol...but him and Garnett are a good pair ;).

Celtics just got the first back-to-back W in the 2010 Eastern Conference Semifinals showdown between the Celtics and the Cavs. Woohoo! I can't wait for game 6 on Thursday. This series has been awesome, as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment