Thursday, July 19, 2012

BGC9 ep 1 & 2

Why the heck do those girls say Christina is fake? Cuz she didn't come in the house swinging? I'd be like her, I'm nice up front but once you hit that switch it is definitely on. That's not fake, that's being a level person until the right time. She's from Jersey City; how could you think she didn't have some hood in her?

I can't stand Julie or Char Jr (whatever...Obama chic). Char Jr fake inside and out then Julie just complains - she's that chic that talks and talks.

Blondie is koo and Falen is super funny. Falen is in the wrong crew though but I guess you gotta pick a side.

Rima...why you there when you got a son?? That would break my heart to leave my son for 3 months. How can you be dancing on bars with your booty out and fighting so much when you got that boy looking up to you? I dunno girl. No shame if you leave early for him.

Erika: love her so far. She fuels the fires but she does keep it real - and I'd believe she could take anyone in the house haha!


I wonder who will end up in Mexican jail? Lol 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment