Friday, September 11, 2009

Sometimes I just have these nights where I won't go to sleep. Not that I'm not tired, but I just don't go to bed. I'll watch shows in the DVR that I've already watched. I'll play the same game (or 3) for hours. I'll multitask on the internet instead of being productive, like reading my books or cleaning up the apartment. Am I being too lazy to move my butt off the couch, to brush my teeth, and change for bed? I think that may be part of it...

So here I am on the couch...

Our couch isn't even that comfortable and yet I've sat here for most of the evening. And I believe that the only reason I'm actually venting this to you now is that I have some couch remorse and that I'm tired enough to ramble without thinking.

So yeah...good night...

P.S.
1) I got my new phone, myTouch: I liiike
2) I got yelled at by a jack@ss surfer: I don't like
3) The new fall season of SYTYCD started: mama like

No comments:

Post a Comment