Monday, April 19, 2010

Bitter is the new black

I guess I'm sporting bitter this spring, in varying shades. How easy it it can be put on for any occasion.

I wear it as I start my period and I'm not pregnant yet. It goes well with a tear streak down the cheek. "All in God's timing" my hubby tells me. I know. That's true. I know.

And I've thrown on some bitter since the arrival of my parents - more specifically, my mother, drunk off the plane. Joy. "I'm terrified of flying" she tells me. I guess antianxiety meds and screwdrivers are the cure for that (note to self). Screw the child I revert back to when mommy is drunk. Screw first impressions to my coworkers and boss. Screwdrivers.

And bitter isn't complete without a cat. I still can't find mine: purrrrfect!

Bitter can be worn as an accessory or full ensemble for days to come. Watch out people, it could be the newest trend...almost viral...like the flu I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment