Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Season 9 American Idol Picks - Top 9

Guys
Aaron Kelly: Kid needs to pick up the pace and be a little more playful in his performances.
Andrew Garcia: Glad he's still there, not surprised. He's a great artist and is getting better at showing it without trying too hard.
Casey James: I like to see him showing some emotion along with his talent, very necessary.
Lee Dewyze: He's coming outta his shell, and it's great. He can only get better.
Michael Lynche: Amazing voice and talent. His stage presence is unmatched this season.
Tim Urban: Can't believe he's still on the show but he's definitely better with his guitar.

Ladies
Crystal Bowersox: I like to see her smiling more. She's so real and she brings it every time.
Katie Stevens: She also needs to bring up her "cool" factor; she's too serious in her performances. Skills but dull so far.
Siobhan Magnus: She's grown on me a bit, and I think she's got a strong voice. Her quirks can be charming but sometimes too much.

I was definitely sad to see Didi go, but that's how it goes. We'll see who will be voted off tomorrow. I didn't vote tonight, but usually I voted for any of the following: Didi, Andrew, Crystal, and Lee. I'm surprised that the girls have gone down faster than the guys, but I guess they have more charisma.

Text voting is cool, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment