Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a BOY!

We've been waiting for this day for 5 weeks! Our last appointment was too early to tell what the sex was, plus the back was turned most of the time. I asked the little one a few times up until today for some cooperation and thankfully we got it today: legs wide open for us to see the goods, lol.

My honey is very happy to have a boy first. He definitely wants a daughter, but a boy first. I have always always wanted a son, but once I found out I was pregnant, I didn't feel any preference, which was surprising to me. All I know is I was overjoyed to hear, "It's definitely a boy." I had to hold back most of my tears the whole appointment so I could listen and watch - didn't want to miss a thing. The doc was koo and pointed out specific sections of the brain and the chambers of the heart (so cool). He let us know the spine, heart, and brain are looking good but we won't know the full results for anomalies using the pics and my blood draw for about another week. I was just glad to see that heart beating strong and our little baby boy being so active still.

No comments:

Post a Comment