Saturday, January 17, 2015

One word - day 1


Go
1. What is God saying to you this past year?

• I need to address my anger. There is something deep in me that needs to be removed, like an undetected cancer that manifests in sneaky ways so I don't address the real issue.

• I need to stay confident. Be strong and courageous.

• I am cared for and I'm not the only one looking out for myself.

2. What area does God want to take hold of in your life and use for His glory?

•? I always have felt my hurts and stuggles were to be put to light for His glory, but - even as a dancer/artist - I didn't truly believe my talents were a blessing as much as my scars. It feels like God may be leading me towards a new truth.

3. How does God want to position you for the upcoming year?

• Forward. Surrounded. 


No comments:

Post a Comment