Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hale, surf, dining in

Leaving Seattle was kind of hard again, but easier this second time around. Life is back in local motion here and I'm torn more than ever between my two worlds.

Been surfing the last two days and it's been sweeeeeeeet. It's quality time with my babe and the ocean. I'm getting better and feeling more confident, especially when it's minus the butthole surfers. Choice waves during sunset: mmmmm.

But the biggest news that is not news at all is that my hubby and I overspend on dining out. DURRRRR. We're at a point where we're feeling it and need to pull back for about a week until next payday or face overdrafting and/or transfer out of savings (which is the wrong way). Bad timing for our search for a nice new longboard...*sighhh.*

No comments:

Post a Comment