Sunday, October 25, 2009

Not much is new

Oh no! I've really been slacking on my blogging. Well, I was sick off and on for all of last week; from a stomach virus, to an apparent cyst rupture, to monthly cramps, I just couldn't win. But other than that just been working 2-4 days a week, and surfing every day my hubby and I are off at the same time. I've been switching back and forth between long and short boards, and I'm definitely not ready for a 6-0 yet. 6-8 has been good. I wanna get a 6-2 in the future I think. We got a used 5-11 ...and did our own custom paint job! I'll post the before and after pics next blog (sooner than later). I'll be dong my longboard too when I decide how to design it: girly or more classic.

I am up late again, and I'll be waking up at 7:30, not too bad, but I'll be tired. I can sleep and sleep and eat and eat lately. It's highly improbable that I'm pregnant, so I'm guessing this will pass this week. Around "that time of the month" these are just a couple of the adjustments I make to my body. Luckily I was off today so I slept in again and got my banana pancakes with a side of corned beef hash **droOOol**.

Been bad at keeping in touch still too, which apparently includes blogging. I sent a postcard out today but now I'm out of stamps - oy! Too lazy to get to the post office, or to the bank to get quarters for laundry. Living on this little island makes you lazy when it comes to distance. A 15 minute drive here is debatable and postponable until completely necessary, lol. Anyways, hopefully I'll get some phone dates lined up with my Seattle ladies this coming week. Word.

a hui hou

1 comment:

  1. I thought I left a comment on this post...? Maybe I"m just trippin'.. heh

    ReplyDelete