Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Season 9 American Idol Picks out of 24


First voting show for top singers this season...

Ladyz
YES: Didi Benami, Ashley Rodriguez, Lilly Scott
MAYBE: Crystal Bowersox, Jenell Wheeler, Michelle Delamor, Katelyn Epperly
NO: Haeley Vaughn, Siobhan Magnus
NOT SURE: Lacey Brown, Katie Stevens, Paige Miles

Menz
YES: Todrick Hall, Andrew Garcia, Jermaine Sellers, Casey James
MAYBE: Aaron Kelly, Joe Munoz, Lee Dewyze
NO: Tim Urban, Alex Lambert
NOT SURE: Tyler Grady, John Park, Michael Lynche


My thoughts on Ellen...

I am kind of liking her more than I thought I would. She's nice and honest, and she does understand "the biz." I wish they could find someone who knows more educated vocal critiques but at least she's super funny.

1 comment:

  1. I was sad to see Joe go. I thought the other guy should have... POO

    ReplyDelete