Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bittersweet Mama

I took Kole to the beach just me and him he other day and he was so excited. He would sit in the water and play all by himself. He giggles as he kicked his feet in the wet sand and somehow rotated as he did it. The cutesy thing ever. I really need a waterproof case for my camera!

People were kinda fascinated that this little man loved the ocean so much. He isn't scared even though he can't walk it swim haha.


Today we were playing games in his iPad and there were animals and sounds. When the pig came on and oinked, he snorted too! Things like that melt my heart because it's bittersweet: he's so smart but he's growing up so fast. He even walked with daddy only holding one hand today. *le sighhh*

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... time seems to always fly by so fast but it's amazing to see it in babies!

    ReplyDelete