Friday, March 26, 2010

Drooping

Wanted to tell the tale of my epic surf session yesterday... but now I just wanna go home.... I think... Oh wait, I don't have an extra $800!

Long story short, my cat back home is missing. Maybe two days is a short time, but it's not normal behavior and it's scaring the sh*t outta me. I cried my eyes out and still can't fall asleep. My husband tenderly keeps telling me to be positive but the closest to positive I can get is numb. All other conversation is blah blah blah. I don't wanna be told "it's gonna be ok" when ok doesn't necessarily mean I get my cat back.

I'm exhausted, and will now go another night of restless sleep. That's getting old. I need some real rest. I'm working way more hours than usual this week and my feet are aching. I want to get away. I want to slip under the radar for a while. I wanna go home and find my cat. I am angry that he's missing, blaming everyone I can think of. My guilt for leaving him is rising like wildfires in my chest.

I'll be spending a lot of time in the Word and in my hubby's arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment