Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where oh where?

My cat is still missing. I'm still very sad, but at least I haven't cried for a couple days. I don't want to cry because I don't know how I'll stop once I start. The only thing that would stop my heart from aching is for Turtle to come home. I can't cry all day; I have to function, so basically I'm stuffing it all down a bit. I'm reading my Bible more - maybe that's the purpose in this? I'm not jumping to conclusions but I do know God has a purpose in this. What it is, I can barely fathom, but I must trust Him.

My family has posted flyers around their neighborhood, and visited local shelters several times. I'm posting to Craigslist as often as possible and i created a Facebook page to help get the word out. Please feel free to repost and befriend, every little bit helps. I feel so helpless being so far away. I'm so distracted every minute of every day and there's nothing I can do but hope and pray, hope and pray, hope and pray.

I once lost a cat for 3 weeks when I was 12. I cried endlessly. He was found via flyers (only 2 blocks away).

A lady at the shelter told my mom how her cat was lost for 3 months, and found since he had a collar with contact information on it.

When am I supposed to give up? Sometime between 3 weeks and 3 months, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment